Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fork Lift Hero

This is my little brother. He's pretty fucking awesome. He was changing my brakes today and while we were waiting for my dad to bring a tool back we had some time to kill. Unfortunately, the fork lift is out of gas, so we rode the pallet lifter around instead. Some assholes he knows decided to be dicks on Thanksgiving and spray painted all over his car and his work truck. The purple paint really stands out against the champagne finish on his Civic. There was something drawn on the roof and I couldn't tell what it was. When I asked he just said, "it's cheese" in the saddest voice ever. Oh.
Jerks. Does this really look like a kid who deserves that? I know he can be a little shit, but he's a little shit with a heart of gold.
Wheeeeee!!!!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

that is awful!! some friends... great forklift picks though!! sooooo Sean...