Sunday, November 1, 2009

There used to be a title here, but I kept getting dumb comments from pharmecutical companies....

Hello Kids!!!

I know it's been quite a while, but quite a lot has happened. Husband has transferred departments, his new title, BFF, was a lateral move and shouldn't be considered a demotion in any way. It's just more suited to his skill sets. With that I've changed residence and embarked on some major life changes. I had become very comfortable in my lifestyle over the past twelve years and a change of this magnitude demands a period of adjustment. While I will never be able to claim that I am 'well' adjusted I'm getting more comfortable in my new life and moving on with it (instead of the usual method of digging my heels in against the forward momentum).

What does this mean for you gentle reader? Nothing really. It's simply an explanation of where I've been and hopefully helps you understand the changes you'll notice in the future. I'll be writing more, and soon, and although Halloween may be over I still plan on carving my pumpkin.
Spoiler Alert:












This year I'm doing Moss from my favorite British sitcom IT Crowd. It's going to kick ass.


I had to censor the title because I kept getting these weird anonymous comments hawking sex enhancement drugs. Yeah... Internet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.