Thursday, August 14, 2008

Battle BIC Continues... or Lazlo give me strength

I received a response from the BIC people a few weeks back. Unfortunately, they did not refund my money, but instead sent me a coupon for another crappy BIC razor. They must be really hard up for people to use their products. It ain't gonna be me though, because sometimes you just get what you pay for - if nothing else, BIC Corp. has taught me that valuable lesson. Here's the letter and coupon they sent me.

And here is my most witty response......



I really am expecting a refund after this letter, and it's a shame because I will miss sparring with my good friend, Daniel T. DuBois, Claims Manager Extraordinaire.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done! I like how you disarmed your foe by agreeing with him then praised him for all his hard work. As the great Charles Schwaab said; be lavish in your praise and hearty in your aprobation.

Masterfully executed, it will be interesting to see mr dubois wiggle out of this trap.

SchtuckYa said...

What ever happened? I am dealing with this moron myself because one of the Bic razors diced up on leg into little pieces. I have pictures.

Wendo said...

In the words of Ned Flanders: Nothing at all... nothing at all.... nothing at all..... Along with a condescending letter from their quality control department on how un-faulty the razor I sent back was they sent me some coupons that I threw away and I've haven't bought a Bic product since. In short, I was defeated. The little guy lost this battle.