Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Update

Hello reader(s)! Hopefully there's more than just one of you. I know I've been slacking, and I have a ton of stuff I want to post, but I've been super busy. I wanted to give you all a mug update though. It's been 28 days total since the firing. I took this picture on Thursday (day 23). The furry mold is coming in nicely and the sides are starting to mold as well. At least I don't sit in that part of the office. I'll pretend the mold isn't being sucked into the air ducts.

Went to the New American Music Festival and I have to say American Eagle really knows how to throw a concert! Everyone got a free t-shirt (nicely designed) and water bottles. I'm sure they also know how to piss a venue off because there were stations with thousands of gallons of free drinking water too!!! It shouldn't feel like a relief to not have to shell out $5 for a bottle of water in 80 degree heat. Kudos AE!

I also heard back from the Bic people, and all I'll say right now is that unfortunately that saga continues. I almost just spelled saga sogga - heehee! My brain is already fried and it's early. -W

No comments: