Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Sssh! Super Secret Spy Photos!


There has been a dead bug on the floor in the bathroom of my office for three weeks. It was there when I went on vacation and there when I came back. I told HR guy about it to no avail. When I ran into HR guy in the lunch room I told him I was going to take a picture of it every day with my cell phone to see how many I could rack up, he thought that was a funny idea. I had a feeling the bug was going to be around for a while so with HR's blessing I started logging the bugs progress in the loo. I snuck down yesturday after most people were gone and snapped a few photo's with my phone.


I was going to track how long it was going to take them to actually sweep the little fellow up, but when I came in this morning my friend was gone. I felt a little sad, I wanted to start taking bets on how long this would last. That's alright, I still have this drip of blood on the stall wall to keep me company. It's been there for a good six months, will it be there for six more? Probably.

No comments: