Monday, June 1, 2009

...if I had to choose.

I watched the 90's remake of Night of the Living Dead today and it got me thinking about  how much I love zombies. Then I thought that I also loved vampires as much if not more than zombies.  Then I paused to acknowledge how truly awesome robots are and wondered if I had to play Fuck Marry Kill with the three, what would I decide?

The decision was actually quite easy and took no time at all.




 I'd kill the zombie because frankly I don't want to sleep with or marry anything that wants to eat me......







I'd marry the robot and program it to do my bidding. The possibilities here are endless, you could choose anything from housework to assassinations.......excellent.






Finally, I'd fuck the vampire because they're the sexiest of the three by far..... (I have regular recurring dreams about getting it on with vampires.) 

Wait, he wants to eat me too.... crap. 

Well, there could be a chance he might just take a sip and not drain me completely. Maybe I could  work it into a regular thing. It would be perfect actually, then I'll have a regular booty call on the side since I'll be trapped in a sexless marriage. Think about it, the vampire wins too, who doesn't love a snack after sex? 

Note: The last episode of Buffy is among one of my favorite moments - ever. Oh Spike, how you make me swoon.

No comments: