Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Makes me hungry ...for the past.

Growing up I loved the show Land of the Lost. We used to watch re-runs on Saturdays while our Cookie Mom (that was my gram) made us fried bologna sandwiches.
I don't know that I hold out such high hopes with Will Ferrell playing the lead. I would say Dad, but from what I've read it looks like they've re-worked the relationships between the three main characters a bit.

I don't think I'll be rushing out to see this movie in the theaters or anything, but the Sleestacks look pretty accurate which is cool. Still, I can't help but belt out, "Laaand of the Looooost, La haaand of the Loooooossst!" all opera style anyway.

Hopefully they learned a lesson from the Jar-Jar debacle and that annoying little fuck Cha-Ka won't be showing up.

No comments: