Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It's an experiment, experiment with me.....

So last night (in a drunken frenzy) I decided to embark on a little social experiment. I gave my digits if you will to not one, but two bartenders. The first one was cute, older than me (and that's old!) and definately interested. The second one was cute, younger than me (and I mean young) and probably not.

I only gave my number to the second bartender in the interest of seeing who would actually call back. The other drunks sitting at the bar were really interested in what I was doing and even scrounged their purses for paper and a pen for me. I always have paper (Hello Kitty notepad) and a pen in my purse, but alas I left my purple handbag in the car.

I left the first bartender my number in yellow highlighter that I wrote on a name tag (they do that there) and the second bartender not only got my number, but some chicks credit card receipt for I don't know what. I tried to talk them out of offering up the receipt, but what could I do they insisted.

I guess we'll see what happens.... You guys don't know it, but I'm pretty cute and I have an amazing rack so I have high hopes.

Also, break out the cornballer, giant juice boxes and boy fights tapes becuase it's time for a party! Go
here to see that the Arrested Development movie is indeed on!!! I am really happy that Michael Cera finally got his head out of his ass and decided to pay homage to the core character (and the only one he's really played thus far) that gave him his start.

No comments: