Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This one is bad-ass!

singing to the tune of Aqualung: The robot has a mustache!

That little ditty has been running on a loop in my head for weeks now. I bought this awesome t-shirt on Threadless.com a while ago and now I'm hooked to the sight. I bought two more tees on sale recently and they came just in time for my nephew's first birthday. I really wanted to wear something that was undoubledly me and that DM would find innappropriate. This shirt fit the bill perfectly.


Awesome, right!!! I know it's childish to rock the boat like that, but when it comes to family functions I have to entertain myself.

sidenote: I totally didn't get the Pac Man theme until I wore this shirt ...twice. When I bought it the thought process was more like; Astronaut-check, Astroghosts-check, bad-ass t-shirt that looks like it was made for me - sold!

No comments: