Monday, October 6, 2008

More Bic-ering to come

Just a little update on what has been going on. I am finally recovered from my trip. I will go through the pictures tonight and finally get that ACL post up tomorrow or Wednesday.

Saw an awesome rock show Friday night, Face Down Presley kicked ass!!! Also went to see Monster Slayer Saturday night. If you like old school ridiculously themed horror flicks with corn syrup fake blood and the works, this one is for you. Plus Robert Englund plays the professor - it was pretty great!

I also sent my second email to Bic since the last letter. What I wrote wasn't that poetic, but it was to the point. I am going to save the text in my email and send them this same email once a week until I receive a cease and desist order. What kind of multi million dollar company quibbles over $5.99? Anyway here's a copy of the email I sent, keep your fingers crossed kids!

This is my third email to your company after two hand written letters. I had purchased a Soleil shaver and was very unsatisfied with the results. I sent the razor back per your request and sent back the coupons received in exchange for a refund. I just want my $5.99 back. At this point it's not about money but principle. Why would a giant corporation want to screw someone who was sincerely unhappy with the product received. You've already wasted more than the money owed in postage and man hours. I'm screaming this one from the rooftops Bic, I even stopped a woman from purchasing your razor in the drug store the other day. I know I don't have much of a voice, but I do have one and will use it until i get what I feel was owed to me. I'm sorry your razor doesn't meet the standard I'm used to, should I be penalized because I prefer a quality product, I think not. Please forward my refund (as this is my 5th request) to the attached address post haste. Thank you.

No comments: