Friday, October 24, 2008

Worst Luck Ever!

I swear I have the worst fucking luck. Today I decided to snack on a package of cream cheese and chive flavored Captain's Wafers crackers instead of eating a real lunch. I ate the top layer, and then BAM! there it was. A curly black arm (I hope) hair sitting very daintily on my otherwise delicious snack. I am not a hairy girl, and I'm a redhead to boot so there's no way it was mine.

It's disgusting to find hair in your food and humiliating to realize said hair is mocking you. Last week I found a hair on my pickles in a restaurant, and the week before that there was tap cheese in my Labatt's. WTF!!!!! I never said anything about either of those incidents, maybe I'm a pussy, but really I just hate the awkward apology that comes from servers. Being a waitress myself for many years I usually opt out of the uncomfortable exchange I know will follow any such complaint.

I will however fill out a complaint form online since there isn't any face to face interaction. I did just that at http://www.lancesnacks.com/ - here it is:

I found a hair sandwiched between my cream cheese and chive Captain's Wafers and am thoroughly grossed out. The hair is black and curly and in no way mine since I am a redhead. It looks like it's probably an arm or chest hair, but since I am assuming you require your employees to wear shirts to work, I'm guessing arm. Thanks for your prompt attention to this matter - W



I also included a link to this blog so they can see the pictures, lets see what happens.

*Sorry for the poor quality, I never heed Cockerham's advice so these pics were taken with my phone.

No comments: